BRS primarily makes control investments in leveraged buyouts and recapitalizations of companies with significant operations in the United States and enterprise values of between $50 million and $250 million. These companies may be private, public or divisions of public companies.
BRS focuses on the following investment opportunities:
- Management buyouts of public and privately held companies and divisions of larger companies
- Recapitalizations of closely held businesses in order to provide additional financing or liquidity for existing investors
- Acquisitions of companies seeking the financing required to execute consolidation strategies in fragmented but attractive industries
- Selected equity financings of growth companies that have demonstrated significant potential in those industries in which BRS has experience
- Investments in companies participating in industries in which BRS has extensive investment experience including: